Bringing A Balanced Approach
- Patient & Family Perspective
- Having been deeply involved with the healthcare system in Jefferson
County and elsewhere, I will bring a patient advocate/ caregiver perspective to the commission.
- Financial Stability
- As a former vice president and general manager of PT Paper Company,
I will provide a depth of knowledge
and understanding of the complex financial issues in the healthcare system.
- Quality Care
- Using my first-hand knowledge, I know that it is essential that
Jefferson Healthcare provides the highest quality healthcare services for our community and must continue
to maintain, pursue and achieve accreditations and awards
for highest quality care and excellence.
- Health and Wellness Services
- I strongly support the direction the board and CEO
have taken the hospital district since 2011 and through regular community assessments and evaluation of
services, I will support continuing
in a similar direction to benefit our community.
- Currently volunteering on 3 Jefferson Healthcare committees: Oncology Support Team, Patient and Family
Advisory Committee, Patient Financial Experience Task Force.
- Founding member and past president of The Jefferson Community Foundation.
- Founding member of Habitat For Humanity of East Jefferson County.
- Director and past Vice President of the Jefferson County Education Foundation
- Port Townsend resident for 36 years and Citizen of the Year in 2008
- 7 years on the Port Townsend School Board
- 36 years in supervisory and management positions with a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering
and MBA from the University of Washington.
Listen to The Bruce McComas Polka!
Read the Port Townsend Leader article on Bruce.
Home - Volunteer / Support ~ Donate
Paid for by the
Committee To Elect
Hospital Commissioner POS #1